Auto clear ram
Anyone use this feature? It's defaulted to on and will clear the ram every 12 hours. You can set it for other time intervals. If you hold down the home button and go to task manager. Then go to settings.
Anyone think I should turn it off or change the interval?
- 09-13-2013, 07:23 AM #2
- 09-13-2013, 08:25 AM #3
- 881 Posts
Re: Auto clear ram
Don't. Androoid operating service system caches to speed opening apps. It auto clears when needed on its own. Setting up a repetive auto clear is counter productive and will decrease battery life by putting the system into a loop caching and clearing ram.
Let me know if you need more detail.
Posted via Android Central App"Give it time. You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. You are only here to serve the green R2D2. posted by HKM"
If someone helps you find an answer, please Thank them with the button in their post.
- By Kyuda in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:31 PM
- By sjblacker in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:05 PM
- By kakadu44 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 02:41 PM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 01:36 PM
- By textmaster13 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 04:47 AM