Box cloud storage - Free 50 GB for life with purchase of G2

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but when you sign up for a new Box cloud account using your LG G2, you get 50 GB free cloud storage for life instead of the 10 GB that the service normally gives you. I'm not a huge user of cloud storage, but I might have to start dumping photos and stuff there now. Sorry if this is something that is common in all new smartphones

Kaiken

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you download the app then sign up through it? I did and only got 10GB

Posted via Android Central App

Signed up through app. Then varified through email then went back to app to log back on. That's when it prompted the lovely upgrade to 50gigs

stew930

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Signed up through app. Then varified through email then went back to app to log back on. That's when it prompted the lovely upgrade to 50gigs

Ahh. Logged in and got the upgrade. Thank you

wnflyer

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
50 GB for life sounds great. I have 50GB on DropBox, but it expires next year (Samsung promo). I would assume that Box is a similar product (cloud storage of photos, files, etc.)?

Last edited:

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they don't seem to be promoting the fact very heavily. The LG rep was in the store when I grabbed my G2. He was very happy that it's what I came in for and mentioned the Box promo and gave me a ton of LG swag.

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Didn't see this posted anywhere yet, but when you sign up for a new Box cloud account using your LG G2, you get 50 GB free cloud storage for life instead of the 10 GB that the service normally gives you. I'm not a huge user of cloud storage, but I might have to start dumping photos and stuff there now. Sorry if this is something that is common in all new smartphones

i just signed in to my exisiting account for fun and it gave me the 50gigs!

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks! I got my free 50GB! Now the only question is what am I going to do with it? Aside from massive amount of storage, is it better than Google Drive?