- 103 Posts
New to android
I'm coming from iOS, and have locked in on lg g2. I have been using spotify to ween myself off iTunes. Is there a good app that will replace where's my iphone? I am as interested in tracking my kids who will have an iphone. What is the best call blocking app? Lastly, iMessage is the best thing iOS does IMO. Is the lg stock app good, or is there a great app instead?
- 09-14-2013, 11:15 AM #2
- 93 Posts
Re: New to android
The built in messaging app is pretty good. You can send group texts to iPhone users and receive it as group text...I have 2 iPhones in my house so I tested..for android as well...as long as their phone supports...the best thing I like about it is you can change the look...you can also really go nuts with 3rd party apps like go sms or handscent....
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
- 09-14-2013, 01:19 PM #3
- 09-14-2013, 01:31 PM #4
- 09-14-2013, 01:54 PM #5
- By Trey Young in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:31 PM
- By eclein in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:56 AM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:29 AM
- By Alex Ranah Minang in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:04 AM
- By Majd Yonan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:51 AM