- 212 Posts
1st time battery charge/discharge questions!
So the rep turned on the phone and activated my G2. I took it home, plugged it in, and finished the setup process. About an hour later it said 100%. I took it off the charger because it was cool to the touch and I figured...good enough.
Now I'm @ 22% and wondering if I should fully discharge it once or not...I know this topic has been done to death, but I figured every new phone release deserves one.
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
- 09-15-2013, 09:30 AM #2
- 566 Posts
Re: 1st time battery charge/discharge questions!
It has? LOL I'm sure someone else would've posted it.
It's not necessary but personally it has become a habit over the years. I charge it 100% and let it drop below 20% before charging it back up.
Like I said it's a habit and don't even know why I bother because I will sell it after 6 months or so.
- By Troubleshooter76 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 69Last Post: 12-06-2013, 05:48 PM
- By fierro951 in forum Moto XReplies: 19Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:57 PM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:12 PM
- By Jonathan Mendez1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:55 AM
- By NZMacGeek in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:26 AM