- 09-15-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM #4
- 09-15-2013, 10:00 PM #5
- 09-15-2013, 11:14 PM #6
- 82 Posts
Re: Coming from an HTC Resound with extended battery...
I love my Rezound, except the battery life. I made the switch yesterday and spent most of today playing with/setting up the new phone. I just plugged it in for the first time today. It was at 20% when I plugged it in. It does get better signals than the Rezound. I drove to pick up my daughter with Slacker Radio going. Never lost the 4G signal. Couldn't do that with my Rezound.
- By phil_d1111 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 06:43 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:17 PM
- By asimsoofi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:11 AM
- By freddyttt in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:20 AM
- By Rixlan in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:30 AM