- 51 Posts
capture plus feature?
still trying to find all the subtle nuances of my new verizon G2. I have been trying to figure out how to use this feature where it will copy the whole web page with no luck. All the videos I see shows a simple press of the menu button and select capture plus, but when I press the menu the capture plus option is not there. Anyone else have luck with this?
- 09-15-2013, 05:38 PM #2
Re: capture plus feature?
I have an AT&T version so I'm not sure if there is a software difference here or not. I have used the capture plus feature several times and after reading your post I double checked it. Seems it only works for me in the stock web browser, it does not show up in the Chrome browser. By chance have you checked both browsers under the menu option?
- 09-15-2013, 06:16 PM #4
- 09-15-2013, 07:44 PM #5
- 09-15-2013, 08:03 PM #6
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
- By ynevet in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM
- By AstroStrat89 in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:47 PM
- By Nreeldeep in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 03:31 PM
- By Nreeldeep in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 03:10 PM