- 2 Posts
received texts are in wrong time zone?
my text messages are not showing in the correct order because the received ones are going off of the timezone where they were sent from. Is there a way to fix this?
I'd like all sent and received messages to be shown based on my time.
I think I've fixed the issue by turning off the Tango Messaging and SMS Messaging features on my Tango app. It may have been what was causing this problem...
Last edited by dar bar; 09-15-2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: i may have fixed the problem
- By Darci Thomson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:26 AM
- By ynevet in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 26Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:27 PM
- By cabster in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:33 PM
- By armone in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:57 PM
- By Ted Ockels in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 21Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:19 PM