Cases For G2 - All Carriers - Listed w/Links & Pics

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the AT&T version of the G2? My concern about this Spigen case right now is the renders don't show a hole for the noise cancelling mic that's at the top right of the camera lens. I guess I should just contact them, but I'm not ordering one until it's confirmed that there's a hole in the case.

Edit - I sent Spigen an email on their support site. We'll see what comes back.

Yep I have the AT&T G2 and I'm wondering about that too. The link on amazon says AT&T model only when you order it so I'm hoping it has the hole on the back for the mic even though the picture does not show it. Worst case scenario I will drill my own hole if it doesn't have one. When I get the case in hand I will report back on whether it has the mic hole or not.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen for my Verizon phone before I saw they were different sizes.
Shipped today so will see how bad it fits.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Here is the reply from Spigen for those interested ...

Thank you so much for contacting us! I?ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

I?ve confirmed that our case will fit with the AT&T variant of the LG G2! The hole to the top right of the camera is a microphone hole and while our render images don?t have the proper cutout, our actual product does.

Order away! :)

rsjet

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen for my Verizon phone before I saw they were different sizes.
Shipped today so will see how bad it fits.

Please report back as I love that case but it's obviously designed for the ATT version. Also please check about the mic holes, etc.

shea-bird

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen as well...the in store ATT case was more slippery than the phone itself, so I grabbed a Zagg HD screen cover until the case comes.

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
btw I ordered the diztronic case, cheap but looked nice, got an email shortly after stating that it will only work for the att model for now. They are making/fixing the verizon model, just a heads up!

fryguy1

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used a case on anything since my Palm Tungsten T 10+ years ago, but for some reason I keep looking at cases for when I get mine on Sprint. I did get a Diztronic case for my wife's One. It fits great and is holding up to my 3 and 1 year old kids abuse. She has pink but I'm thinking black. I like that it has some top and bottom protection, not all of them do.

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen as well...the in store ATT case was more slippery than the phone itself, so I grabbed a Zagg HD screen cover until the case comes.

Do the HD screen covers make a difference? Why are they more expensive

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
God how the heck long is it going to be till some case manufacturers give us a thin case that fits? I still have the shipping plastic on my phones back.

That's really funny! I thought I was the only one that kept that plastic on the back. I feel it protects it better than removing it.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Here is the reply from Spigen for those interested ...

Order away! :)

Thank you so much for contacting us! I?ll be more than happy to assist you with your question.

I?ve confirmed that our case will fit with the AT&T variant of the LG G2! The hole to the top right of the camera is a microphone hole and while our render images don?t have the proper cutout, our actual product does.

Just received my Spigen Slim Armor case this afternoon. Love the case but despite what the reply from Spigen says this case does not have a corresponding hole for the third mic on the back of the AT&T G2. I have emailed them and am waiting on a response. Not a big deal for me, I like the case so much if I need to I will put the hole in it myself unless by chance there really are models of the case that have the mic hole.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have emailed them and am waiting on a response. Not a big deal for me, I like the case so much if I need to I will put the hole in it myself unless by chance there really are models of the case that have the mic hole.

Well that's a downer. Let us know what they say.

Edit - I saw a review on Amazon that basically stated the same, but said there is a cutout on the inner layer of the case for the mic but not the outer back shell. Can you confirm this?

mrpurpledino

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
God how the heck long is it going to be till some case manufacturers give us a thin case that fits? I still have the shipping plastic on my phones back.

That's really funny! I thought I was the only one that kept that plastic on the back. I feel it protects it better than removing it.

I also still have the manufacturers plastic all over the phone. Front. Back. and Sides

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12