Cases For G2 - All Carriers - Listed w/Links & Pics

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I was making a list for myself and figured I'd share. Then I figured I'd add some pics for easy reference. Sorry for some of the huge attachments, but I didn't feel like putting the time in to download and resize all of them. All links are directly above the example picture. I'd like to keep this going and try to keep it up to date. Also, any feedback on specific cases fitment, lake thereof, or general quality could be added to the links.

I personally tested the Amzer, Ballistic SG, Body Glove Dropsuit, Incipio Feather, and Spigen, my comments are above their respective pictures.

Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ96176 Amzer Double Layer Hybrid Case Cover with Kickstand for LG G2 D802 - Skin - Retail Packaging - Black/ Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
Not a bad starter case, cheap feeling and a little tough to get on though. Has all needed access ports for VZW and Global/AT&T versions.
96176-1.jpg

Amazon.com: Ballistic SG1233-A065 Shell Gel for LG G2 - VZW - Retail Packaging - Black/Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I have this case now, and it's great. Fitment is top notch.
2013-09-20%2020.11.13.jpg

2013-09-20%2020.10.51.jpg

Amazon.com: Beyond Cell Tri-Shield Durable Hybrid Hard Shell & TPU Gel Case for LG G2 2013 (AT&T, Verizon) -Design Hunter - Retail Packaging - Black/Brown: Cell Phones & Accessories
There are lost of different color combos, not just camo. I ordered one of these and it should be here to test on 9-23-13

Got it, it fits my no G2 and should also fitl other carrier models as well.

2013-09-23%2020.14.27.jpg

2013-09-23%2020.15.48.jpg

2013-09-23%2020.16.47.jpg

61JnRUGSL3L._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: Body Glove DropSuit for LG G2 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I got one of these on 9-20-13 and it is a nice case, but DOES NOT fit the Verizon G2. Should fit all other carrier models.
41uII0x96-L.jpg

Body Glove Silver Icon Hybrid 2 gel/shell pack - LG G2 Another Body Glove case, found at AT&T by superhtchd2
accessories-4312b-450x350.png

Amazon.com: Cimo Grip Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I just got the Cimo Grip Back (this one from the OP) delivered today:

Amazon.com: Cimo Grip Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I have the Verizon G2 edition phone, and this case JUST BARELY fits. I'm guessing my VZW model must be a bit thicker to accommodate the Wireless Charging feature. In any event, I hope it stretches a bit with time as it doesn't really seem to be "on there" very well.

Verizon owners beware! I'll try to report back in a day or so...
41WQwmoc92L.jpg

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG G2 (Sprint / T-Mobile Only) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thnkas to rdt595we have some good pictures of this installed ono an AT&T G2,
Not as grippy as some but better than spigen. Fits very well.
Diztronic%203.jpg

Diztronic%202.jpg

Diztronic%201.jpg

81bKhoOtx4L._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Quicksand Series LG Optimus G2 Case D802 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
41wcyve0crL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon.com: LG Optimus G2 Rubberized Protector COVER, Black #01: Cell Phones & Accessories
41Xo7fbrTlL.jpg

Amazon.com: MPERO Collection Flexible S-Shape Black Case for LG G2: Cell Phones & Accessories
61Pp03fgRfL._SL1024_.jpg

Amazon.com : MPERO Collection Tough Armor Kickstand Black Case with Belt Clip Holster for LG G2 : Cell Phones & Accessories
61Fia5OO9oL._SL1024_.jpg

Amazon.com: Evecase Hard Shell Hybrid Bumper Case with Kick-Stand for LG G2 - Dark Gray (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile and All Versions Compatible): Cell Phones & Accessories
41XQw3ErIUL.jpg

Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA Frost SLIM-Fit Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 / Optimus G2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
61yOEcWKEGL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA S Series Flexible SLIM-Fit TPU Case for LG Optimus G2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
6119YgLS8YL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: lg g2 - Incipio / Cases / Cases, Holsters & Clips: Cell Phones & Accessories
I have the Incipio Feather, purchased directly from Verizon, Verizon Incipio Feather
Case is a nice quality and fits very well, keeps the screen off of flat surfaces, just barely.
2013-09-20%2020.09.10.jpg

2013-09-20%2020.05.51-1.jpg

2013-09-20%2020.06.59.jpg

Amazon.com: Minisuit Executive Profile Case for LG G2: Cell Phones & Accessories
61t5tfsNkpL._SL1001_.jpg

Amazon.com: lg g2 - OtterBox / Cases, Holsters & Clips / Accessories: Cell Phones & Accessories

Here's a link to the G2 Commuter directly from Otterbox, and details provided from Otterbox after I asked them about fitment and future availability,

Commuter Series case for LG G2 by OtterBox

Thank you for contacting us at OtterBox. The Commuter Series case for the LG G2 is NOT compatible with the Verizon version of the device, but IS compatible with all other carriers. We will be making a Defender Series case only for the Verizon LG G2, but it has not launched yet. We’ll get the tech specs updated on the website so that this is clearer for our customers. Thank you for your patience as we work to provide you with a first class product!

Please feel free to contact customer service with any additional questions (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....otterbox.com/en-us/contact-us&token=PJZYAQvZ).

Have a great day,
Andrew REDACTED
Customer Service Representative
Phone: 1-855-688-7269
Local: 970-419-7395
REDACTED@OtterBox.com
OtterBox iPhone Cases | The #1 selling case for smartphones

LifeProof is now a member of the OtterBox family.
Find both brands on your favorite social network.

5189Dam%2BN0L._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Poetic FlipBook Case for LG G2 Black (All Carriers except Verizon) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Cell Phones & Accessories
Poetic has updated it's item description to say that it DOES NOT fit the Verizon G2
71Jsyk6v%2B3L._SL1200_.jpg

Amazon.com: SPIGEN LG G2 Case Slim [Slim Armor] [Dodger Blue] Dual Layer Protective Case for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International ONLY - Dodger Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories
I received this case on 9-20-13, and it is a nice case, but DOES NOT fit the Verizon G2. Spigen has updated their item description to reflect that.
I reached out to Spigen for some more info, here's what they had to say,
Audrey replied:
Hi Jesse,

I do apologize for the inconvenience! We did discover that the Verizon variant would not be compatible after orders had been placed.

We do not have definite plans to make the Slim Armor case for the LG G2 as of yet. Follow us on twitter or Facebook for more updates!
Twitter: www.twitter.com/spigenworld
Facebook: www.facebook.com/spigenworld

Please send your order number and I’ll go ahead and send over a pre-paid return label!

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Best wishes,
Audrey
Twitter: @SpigenSupport
61wLY4pQ9OL._SL1000_.jpg

Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-LG-G2-RED Aegis Series Case for LG Optimus G2 - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories
41mfhULg0rL.jpg

Amazon.com: Trident Case CY-LG-G2-BK Cyclops Series Case for LG Optimus G2 - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
41pOoA14UEL.jpg

Amazon.com: TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (Sprint / T-Mobile Only) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
91wx0EK0w5L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
IMHO the Ballistic and the Spigen Slim Armour are the best looking cases. I get my G2 today and will probably use whatever Verizon has in the store until the Ballistic one is available. Thanks for taking the time to post up.

wellsmanfu

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
There are also supposed to be Otterbox cases on the way as well, but they're not listed on the their site yet.

Posted via Android Central App

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I doesn't appear any of these cases will fit the Verizon model since the back is a bit thicker.

Why would you say that? Two of the cases are pictured on a Verizon models, and the Ballistic case has two versions, one for AT&T and one for Verizon.

Here's a biggie that was omitted for Verizon owners.

View attachment 81622

Your attachment doesn't work for me, but I'm curious what's up.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Why would you say that? Two of the cases are pictured on a Verizon models, and the Ballistic case has two versions, one for AT&T and one for Verizon.

Your attachment doesn't work for me, but I'm curious what's up.

I didn't see that but what I am looking for is a this matte finished feather/barely there type case like the poetic, or one I got but doesn't fit. The verizon phone is a bit taller so the sides of the case don't quite clip on the phone. I'd almost use this phone naked if it wasn't such a finger print shinny mess.

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see that but what I am looking for is a this matte finished feather/barely there type case like the poetic, or one I got but doesn't fit. The verizon phone is a bit taller so the sides of the case don't quite clip on the phone. I'd almost use this phone naked if it wasn't such a finger print shinny mess.

Yeah, hopefully the Incipio cases are available soon, they are usually pretty high quality.

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't like the cases Verizon had in the store, so I tried my Seidio Active case, which I had on my DNA. Perfect fit, dimensionsally, except for the cutouts on the back for the G2's buttons. I took a single hole punch to clear room for the buttons. This will do until I can find what I want to protect it on a more permanent basis.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The price for the Spigen case just dropped to 19.99 with free shipping.

Woohoo! Just ordered mine in black, can't wait to get it. Had this same cover on one of my previous phones (GS4) and it is a great case. Adds a little thickness but otherwise the fit, finish and feel are fantastic.

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, I reached out to Incipio yesterday because their DualPro case is the best I've ever had. They stated that they were still working on cases for the G2 and do not have a release date yet. Bummer.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! Just ordered mine in black, can't wait to get it. Had this same cover on one of my previous phones (GS4) and it is a great case. Adds a little thickness but otherwise the fit, finish and feel are fantastic.

Do you have the AT&T version of the G2? My concern about this Spigen case right now is the renders don't show a hole for the noise cancelling mic that's at the top right of the camera lens. I guess I should just contact them, but I'm not ordering one until it's confirmed that there's a hole in the case.

Edit - I sent Spigen an email on their support site. We'll see what comes back.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969