- 221 Posts
Moto X is smoother
I returned my Moto X because of a bad battery. I looked at the G2 to replace it due to the extremely good battery life.
Love the screen, the colors are amazing. The sound is surprisingly satisfying. The camera is great! This phone will do very well.
One thing I noticed, stutter in candy crush, and web browsing, and a few other areas. These areas I thought where typical Android issues, because my GS, GS2 and GS3 all stuttered here also. Well, that's until I got a Moto X. The Moto X stuttered on nothing. It has mostly base Android, and much weaker specs.
I now see why people are Nexus disciples. I will pass on the G2 and wait for the Nexus. The hardware LG made for both is amazing, Kudos to LG for the good job. The custom Ui's, well, I see the way Google meant for Android to act. If all the sutom UI's where as good as Base ANdroid, I feel like this iPhone debate would be over by now.
- 09-16-2013, 10:06 AM #2
- 09-16-2013, 02:15 PM #3
- 09-16-2013, 03:12 PM #4
Re: Moto X is smoother
I have a Moto X as well as the G2, and I notice the stutter on the G2. Nothing that would make me stop using the phone, but I guess I'm just accustomed to it being an Android fan. My HCT One has no stutter either. I hoping LG will update their skin to make it more efficient. I really like this phone a lot, and could finally be the Android phone I'm satisfied with. Tired of juggling phones.
- By ChuckG73 in forum Moto XReplies: 120Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:08 PM
- By SmartMiracle in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:14 PM
- By Travier in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:14 PM
- By dad2paisley in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:12 PM
- By Caboose106 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:29 AM