- 127 Posts
Weird - audio playing stops after some random time
I've been listening to sirius/xm app a few times and after some time the audio just disappears. Ranges from a few minutes to maybe 20 mins or so. I restart the app and it works. I thought it was an app problem. Now I've been listening to an album in the cloud with Amazon MP3 player and it just stopped about 20-30 minutes into it. I double-tapped to get screen back on and unlock and looked at what the app was doing... the app knew it stopped playing, it was as if I had pressed the stop button but I wasn't near the phone.
Is there a gremlin in my phone?
- 09-16-2013, 03:51 PM #2
- 109 Posts
Re: Weird - audio playing stops after some random time
I've gone several hours several times (maybe 6) since getting the G2 last week and haven't had it happen yet. When my GNex used to do things like that I would reset it and it would be good for a couple of months, but you shouldn't be having problems like that yet.Darth Vader offers you a Guinness.
- 09-16-2013, 03:56 PM #3
- 09-17-2013, 12:29 AM #4
- By sagarkapadia in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2013, 10:16 AM
- By jbagnal in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:53 AM
- By sara tello in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 06:05 PM
- By rader023 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:03 PM
- By phone8900 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:25 PM