Need help.Vz Lg2 sending texts automatically upon every reboot
I am having weird issue with my g2.Every time my phone is shut down and rebooted i see a log in my online account as i have used a text message.All messages are sent to a number 0050004000.In messaging app. there is no log i am sending text messages.Called tech support.They told me to reset to factory default.Did that and all it did was create a new message sent.This is driving me nuts.Can anyone please suggest how to fix this problem.Did google search and found people having this issue with some sms pop app but mine was stock.Nothing installed.Straight out of factory.
- 09-16-2013, 09:31 PM #2
- 128 Posts
Re: Need help.Vz Lg2 sending texts automatically upon every reboot
Wow, I am going to start counting my text messages too. I can't believe it's possible but what if you got some sort of (LG) developer debug build loaded on your phone? Someone forgot to remove some debug code? Maybe you should post the content of your Software Information screen and we compare builds. Did tech support ask your software version?
Are these versions going to be different between carriers? I suppose it would.
Maybe it's a trojan. Maybe it is texting your gmail password. Maybe I'm not being too helpful.
- 09-17-2013, 12:02 AM #4
- 09-17-2013, 06:57 AM #5
- By Melissa Flory in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 9Last Post: Today, 04:10 PM
- By qwe1rty in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 11:38 PM
- By gatormike316 in forum HTC FirstReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:56 PM
- By arieskisses in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:27 PM
- By asmok in forum Pure WidgetsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:18 PM