- 34 Posts
Anyone having trouble with Netflix on their g2? I have unlimited data and stream a lot of Netflix to my tv. It always worked great with my razr maxx. But on the g2 it starts to play and the video freezes
And the audio just keeps on. Frozen picture with sound. Reinstalled Netflix a few times it was the samr story. Was on phone for and hour with Netflix, after much research they said the razor maxed picked up a stronger signal than the g2. I hate to take this phone back but I love Netflix. Will try and take it to an area with stronger signal. I usually have 3 bars on signal meter an a 4g connection. Any ideas?
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by allongo; 09-17-2013 at 01:06 AM.
- 09-16-2013, 11:57 PM #2
- 09-17-2013, 12:11 AM #3Superstar Status
- 698 Posts
- AOKP M5 / Franco
Re: g2 Netflix problem?
No trouble here. Just watched 3 episodes of breaking bad on my G2.
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting useful replies it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. Im on a computer.
- By thebrain73 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 30Last Post: 10-07-2013, 03:25 AM
- By marky_yo in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 07:46 PM
- By JohnC#AC in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:21 AM
- By alanwk in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 08:35 PM
- By asylvia in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:52 PM