Is it just me or did this phone come with the worst ringtones ever? There really is not one I like and there is probably only 2 or 3 that are tolerable. The fact that I would even write a post about something as insignificant as ringtones I think speaks volumes about how fantastic I think this phone is. I love it, best phone I have ever owned!
Posted via Android Central App On my LG G2HTC EVO 4G > SGSIIE4GT > HTC REZOUND > GALAXY NEXUS>HTC ONE>LG G2
- 09-17-2013, 07:41 PM #2
What do u expect from a bunch of boys singing.
Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan TapatalkGoogle Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- 09-17-2013, 07:44 PM #3
- 09-17-2013, 08:08 PM #5
- 09-17-2013, 08:09 PM #6
- 09-17-2013, 08:11 PM #7
Haha this post made me laugh, mostly because it's true. Although I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I actually have a Boys Choir tune (Butterfly) currently set as my ringtone. But to be fair, it's mostly because my daughter liked it (okay I liked it too .. sue me I'm getting old and uncool). But yeah, I'll probably be downloading some soon too.
- 09-17-2013, 08:47 PM #8Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- By Simbolio in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:11 AM
- By The Davises in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 02:02 PM
- By JeniferLynMe in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 02:01 PM
- By Bobbie629 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Sandman333 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2013, 08:21 PM