1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default FM Radio or not?

I'm guessing there is not, at least on VZW as there is no app for one. But I see some specs sheets have one and others don't. Anyone try to install an FM Radio apk yet just to see?

Default Re: FM Radio or not?

I thought it had FM capabilities too. Would be nice to listen in to the TVs at the gym via their FM transmitters. I would be curious if anyone has side loaded something to give that ability.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I had seen it on some of the spec sheets, as well; then heard it mentioned on a Pocketnow review this morning, but I haven't seen anything on the phone as of yet that would suggest one. On VZW as well.

I meant to ask that question too. I've got the Verizon version and scoured the apps in search of the FM app. No luck. Weird that Verizon would remove it. I'm assuming they might have some competing FM app?

No, according to multiple google searches the verizon phone doesn't have the hardware.

I was hoping that it was just missing the apk and that we could just install that. Damnit

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

I use the TuneIn Radio app, works good and you get lots of stations to include local stations.

Agreed. I love Tunein and have used it on all my phones.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I have TuneIn pro and like it. Many sporting events are blacked out on streaming channels.

Posted via Android Central App