Dev News!!! Just passing this along.....

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Gremlins...I ended up at a moto x dev article. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AC Forums mobile app

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Awesome news! The G2 had root on like the first day, and now less than a week later Loki and TWRP has been ported. And the G2 still hasn't been released on Sprint and T-Mobile just today! I'd expect development activity to pick up fairly quickly now. It's just a matter of getting the device into developers hands, which due to the cost, will take some time. Great news nonetheless.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
That root that was released the Chinese one. U Are Sol heard it caused a lot issues and maybe added some spy where.
Awesome news! The G2 had root on like the first day, and now less than a week later Loki and TWRP has been ported. And the G2 still hasn't been released on Sprint and T-Mobile just today! I'd expect development activity to pick up fairly quickly now. It's just a matter of getting the device into developers hands, which due to the cost, will take some time. Great news nonetheless.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
That root that was released the Chinese one. U Are Sol heard it caused a lot issues and maybe added some spy where.

I think you may be exaggerating the severity by saying sol. It's not impossible to go back to stock and a safer root method (one that doesn't involve a dodgy executable file) has since been released. Either way, I personally haven't rooted mine. I never do during the 14 day return period.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy