- 38 Posts
Bluetooth audio unknown
So far everything is great on this phone, but there is one thing that bugs me and maybe its just something I missed.
I stream in my car using the built in Bluetooth audio streaming. The app is Play Music.
My old S3 use to display the song information on the touch screen of the car. For some reason it seems to go in and out.
Sometimes it will show the song, title, album, and to my pleasant surprise the time of the song (s3 never did that)
Now with the G2 its a toss up whether it shows up or not. If it doesn't show up it just shows "unknown" for each. If i turn on the screen it seems to come back, but will disappear after a while.
Did I miss something or are others seeing this.
In case it matters its a 2012 Maxima, everything built into the dash. No adapters.
- 09-18-2013, 04:07 PM #2
- 09-18-2013, 04:17 PM #4
- 09-23-2013, 02:43 PM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: Bluetooth audio unknown
I am seeing the same issue. Playback of Google Music Radio on my 2013 Altima shows "unknown" for just about every song. The songs stored on my phone (My Library) doesn't have this issue.
I guess it has something to do with the radio part of Google Music.
You can click on "refresh" on your phone to force it to display the track information but you'll have to do it for every song :-(
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4
- By kajinofe in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: Yesterday, 07:04 PM
- By BCole8888 in forum LG G2Replies: 14Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
- By Google_Superuser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:28 PM
- By eeyore6802 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 04:00 PM
- By hatfldj in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:50 PM