- 09-19-2013, 07:16 AM #2
Re: slow charge
when you have the phone plugged into a usb port on computer to charge (I do this at work) it says it will take 4 hours to go from 74% to 100%. I know when I did this with my iPhone 5 it didn't take that long. Where as if you use the charger that comes with it or one rated at 2.1A it won't slow charge and goes a whole lot faster.
What I'm wishing is that it wasn't as slow when plugged into usb on computer, but obviously not as fast when plugged into wall charger.
- 09-19-2013, 07:36 AM #4
- By jace carlyle in forum LG G2Replies: 24Last Post: 04-09-2016, 02:20 AM
- By xxtdxx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2015, 02:30 PM
- By selimlok in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 17Last Post: 07-20-2015, 01:28 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:02 AM
- By witupigu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:46 AM