Get some space back in your notification panel
This is more for the novice then us on the forums so please share with those not in the know...
You can remove the QSlide apps from your notification panel and save some space.
Just tap the QSlide toggle from the top of the notification panel; if its not their, scroll the toggles to the left and tap Edit, then checkmark QSlide.
Also, remember you can disable apps, apps like Slide aside (theres already multitasking from holding the home button!).
- 09-20-2013, 06:33 AM #2
- By cgordonn in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:15 PM
- By saintsokwitit in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 07:20 PM
- By oldschoolsig in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2013, 10:00 PM
- By uvegotmhel in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:29 PM
- By mysa09 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:05 PM