- 765 Posts
LG Keyboard crashes?
Has anyone had their LG keyboard crash? I've had this happen several times. My friend who just bought the phone today also had this happen along with the keyboard disappearing and his phone going to the homescreen. I asked him if he accidentally hit the home screen since it's a soft button as opposed to a hard button, but he said no.
- 09-20-2013, 10:15 PM #2
Re: LG Keyboard crashes?
I used the LG keyboard for the past 6 days (wanted to give it a chance) and it never crashed on me.
I couldn't get used to it though. I don't think I've made as many typos ever as I did with that keyboard. I think its simply too cramped and the auto correct isn't good enough to make up for it.
Sent from my LG G2 via TapatalkCurrent Device: LG G2 (D800 - AT&T)
- 09-20-2013, 10:19 PM #3
- 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM #4
- 09-25-2013, 12:09 PM #5
- 09-25-2013, 12:16 PM #6
- 09-25-2013, 12:41 PM #7
- 09-25-2013, 12:50 PM #8
- 90 Posts
Can you please stop? I'm not sure if it's an age thing, maturity thing, boredom thing, anger thing, or an attention thing but it's an extremely obnoxious thing to read your post, seeing you follow Ken around and bad mouthing everything about a phone you don't even have anymore... So ..please do us all a favor and move on.
- 09-25-2013, 02:17 PM #9
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:20 PM
- By zargontapel in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2013, 07:22 PM
- By JayWill in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
- By GB333 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:19 PM
- By Leonard Butler2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:51 PM