LG Keyboard crashes?

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had their LG keyboard crash? I've had this happen several times. My friend who just bought the phone today also had this happen along with the keyboard disappearing and his phone going to the homescreen. I asked him if he accidentally hit the home screen since it's a soft button as opposed to a hard button, but he said no.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I used the LG keyboard for the past 6 days (wanted to give it a chance) and it never crashed on me.

I couldn't get used to it though. I don't think I've made as many typos ever as I did with that keyboard. I think its simply too cramped and the auto correct isn't good enough to make up for it.

Sent from my LG G2 via Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It may be an excuse to try another keyboard. You may even like something better like the Google Keyboard, Swype, or Perfect Keyboard.

Kris Nelson

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
But! But the G2 has no flaws!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'll post it here as well.

Jodiuh,
Can you please stop? I'm not sure if it's an age thing, maturity thing, boredom thing, anger thing, or an attention thing but it's an extremely obnoxious thing to read your post, seeing you follow Ken around and bad mouthing everything about a phone you don't even have anymore... So ..please do us all a favor and move on.

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Lookout! It's the Kris Nelson police!

Not your internet/forum buddy. You don't like what I have to post, ignore it or block me. Being a **** about it won't solve anything.