Light Flow Settings

artofdance

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to the Android world, having just recently switched from the Apple ecosystem. Had the HTC One for a week and started seeing LG G2 commercials so I did a little research. Ended up coming to this phone, and right now, I'm LOVING it. It's kinda awesome that We have phones that are amazing and no one really knows about it just because of the name. Haha.

But anyway, I wanna take full advantage of the phone, and the LED Notifications is something I'd like to tweak. I, however, can't get Light Flow to work the way I'd like. Would anyone be willing to help me figure out what to disable and what to enable to make this work with my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I don't have your phone, but I have been using Lightflow for about 2 years.... What are your problems?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Turn off all the led notifications in the stock settings menu. Leave the option on for using the led though. Just turn off the colors for each item.

Now try light flow and set it like you want. It works just like that on my T-Mobile g2.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk 2

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Problem I'm having with light flow is that it changes my display on time to like 15 sec when I have initially to like min. It does it randomly when I get a notice and I click on it. Can't even really redo it to know exactly when it happens and how it happens... But for sure its the light flow. Cause I disable it and I have no problem. So does anybody know is there a setting I have on light flow that is causing this?

I know its hard to help when I can't even reproduce it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol