- 109 Posts
Has anyone used the USB Host feature on the G2? With only 32GB of storage, it would be nice if you could store some movies on a usb drive and just transfer movies to the G2 as needed/wanted. Here's a link to a simple adapter to do what I'm thinking about: Amazon.com: SANOXY USB 2.0 Female to Micro USB Male OTG On-The-Go Cable Adapter: Electronics
Just wondering if someone has already tried this and if they were successful.
- 09-22-2013, 11:12 PM #2
Re: USB Host?
I use the following to use my SD card, works wonderfully!!!!
Amazon.com: eForCity USB 2.0 A to Micro B Female / Male Adaptor: Computers & Accessories
Plug my SD into phone that way, and backup whatever I want...
- 09-23-2013, 01:59 AM #3
- By sbudaj in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:35 AM
- By Umass021 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:13 PM
- By jus2sho in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:13 PM
- By spalmajr in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:12 PM
- By jamiemyselfandi in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:02 PM