Ditched the Pro G for the G2

deedee88

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the Pro G for about a week and then my GF got the LG2. So I played around with both and loved the LG2 so much more.

The Pro G has three annoying buttons on the sides which becomes a pain especially when talking on the phone. The Pro G is just too big - let's face it, we often use our phones with one hand and the Pro G is just too big to do so often unless you enjoy pain from trying to stretch your thumb and hand too far. The LG2 is faster. The LG2 is a lot lighter. The LG2 is just the right size for carrying around - the Pro G is too bulky when in a pocket or just carrying around. And I really like the knock on feature of the LG2 - it really is awesome. The colors of the stock videos (Italy, mountains, etc) of the LG2 looked better than those on the Pro G.

So glad I tried the LG2. Loving it.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the Pro G for about a week and then my GF got the LG2. So I played around with both and loved the LG2 so much more.

The Pro G has three annoying buttons on the sides which becomes a pain especially when talking on the phone. The Pro G is just too big - let's face it, we often use our phones with one hand and the Pro G is just too big to do so often unless you enjoy pain from trying to stretch your thumb and hand too far. The LG2 is faster. The LG2 is a lot lighter. The LG2 is just the right size for carrying around - the Pro G is too bulky when in a pocket or just carrying around. And I really like the knock on feature of the LG2 - it really is awesome. The colors of the stock videos (Italy, mountains, etc) of the LG2 looked better than those on the Pro G.

So glad I tried the LG2. Loving it.
That's awesome! Good to see you are enjoying the device. Let us know if you have any questions and have fun on the forums!

DruHill

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I did the same, although I had my G Pro since May. The G Pro is a great phablet, but like you, wanted something smaller. I'm enjoying the G2 so far...less than 24hrs on the clock. The design is so clean with no buttons on the face or sides. I'm not sure I want to go back to a device with buttons in those areas again. I'll miss the micro SD card support, but I think I'll manage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith