- 4 Posts
vibrate without turning screen on?
so far i am loving this phone! one small thing has been bothering me so far, is there any way to silence this phone without turning the screen on? every time I want to silence the phone, I have to activate it from the notification center on my phone. just wondering if there's a shortcut.
- 09-25-2013, 12:00 AM #2
- 5,139 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: vibrate without turning screen on?
In most cases, flipping the phone on it's face (face down) will silence it - at least it does for other flagship devices. See if this is also true for the LG G2.
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:32 AM
- By dkeven in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:39 PM
- By derailedbus in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
- By The Me in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Craig Gadow in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:54 AM