vibrate without turning screen on?

mjfan82

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
so far i am loving this phone! one small thing has been bothering me so far, is there any way to silence this phone without turning the screen on? every time I want to silence the phone, I have to activate it from the notification center on my phone. just wondering if there's a shortcut.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
so far i am loving this phone! one small thing has been bothering me so far, is there any way to silence this phone without turning the screen on? every time I want to silence the phone, I have to activate it from the notification center on my phone. just wondering if there's a shortcut.
If the phone is locked then no - you can try pressing the volume rocker to silence it but I suspect it won't unless the phone is on. Is the concern that you want to immediately silence it if you receive a call and/or alert?

In most cases, flipping the phone on it's face (face down) will silence it - at least it does for other flagship devices. See if this is also true for the LG G2.

mjfan82

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info....im coming from an iphone 5 which had the dedicated ringer/silent switch. guess i can try to come up with a solution via tasker//nfc

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX