- 34 Posts
Those of you with glitches, did they start right away?
I'm still in my 14-day return period with Verizon. I'm liking the phone. Occasionally there are some choppy/cut out sounds when on a call, but I don't know if it is on my end or theirs. We don't have a good signal at our house and I'm considering getting the network extender to see if that helps. I don't think it's a problem with the phone itself. All my Androids have had some trouble here, remarkably so with the Incredible. Love the features of the G2. I want to keep it.
The glitches I read about make me nervous, but that can be with any phone. No phone has 100% glowing reports. Just curious, though...for those having trouble, did it start right off the bat or did it come on later?
- 09-25-2013, 02:26 AM #2
- 1,209 Posts
Re: Those of you with glitches, did they start right away?
The only major problem I had started last week when the phone would reboot itself every few minutes. This was after the update. I ended up doing a factory reset and it's been fine ever since. Other than that, nothing new in the way of glitches have shown up since I got it almost two weeks ago.
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:32 AM
- By alipk52 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:39 AM
- By Kenneth Loebenberg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 07:31 AM
- By knnbccbtan in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:47 AM
- By Rbrown3012 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:45 PM