Moving apps issue...need help
Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there's a setting I missed but I'm having trouble doing a simple move of an app from one page to the next.
With my S4, I would hold and app, slide it to whatever page/position I wanted with no issues. On the G2, when I do the same thing, as I slide the app to a new page, ALL of the pages just start flying by and if I try to set the app on the page I want, the page will just fly past with the slightest finger movement.
I decided to switch to the Nova launcher I bought for my S4, and it works perfectly EXCEPT you can't "tap" to lock the phone!
So what am I doing wrong, it's a royal pain trying to move just one app because I can't get it to settle on the page I want 99% of the time.
Anyone else see this happen??
- 09-25-2013, 09:06 AM #2
Re: Moving apps issue...need help
I don't think you're doing any wrong (but I could be wrong too). I think its just the difference in launchers. Like you said it works in Nova but it seems like using Nova is killing Knock-Knock. I think I read in thread somewhere that Knock-Knock still works if you "knock" on the notification bar?
- 09-25-2013, 10:14 AM #3
- 09-25-2013, 11:16 AM #5
- By spunkmayer in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:13 AM
- By mrscaston30 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:48 PM
- By myclass in forum Forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:49 PM
- By OliverPalan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:26 AM
- By magycaltouch in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:30 AM