Moving apps issue...need help

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there's a setting I missed but I'm having trouble doing a simple move of an app from one page to the next.

With my S4, I would hold and app, slide it to whatever page/position I wanted with no issues. On the G2, when I do the same thing, as I slide the app to a new page, ALL of the pages just start flying by and if I try to set the app on the page I want, the page will just fly past with the slightest finger movement.

I decided to switch to the Nova launcher I bought for my S4, and it works perfectly EXCEPT you can't "tap" to lock the phone!

So what am I doing wrong, it's a royal pain trying to move just one app because I can't get it to settle on the page I want 99% of the time.

Anyone else see this happen??

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you're doing any wrong (but I could be wrong too). I think its just the difference in launchers. Like you said it works in Nova but it seems like using Nova is killing Knock-Knock. I think I read in thread somewhere that Knock-Knock still works if you "knock" on the notification bar?

bova80

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
do you have the setting tilt to move app from page to page enabled? so perhaps when you are moving it you are tilting the phone and making the pages move faster.