- 88 Posts
screen issue or just development
i always owned a samsung galaxy.
this my frist time with a different phone and i kno it has a different display.
but i notice if im in a app that has a darkish background and i press down on the screen it makes like waves effect or what ever.
(like if you would press on an lcd display )
im not sure if this was normal so i returned the phone for a new 1 and it does the same thing.
is this how lg makes there screen because on samsung galaxys it dosent do that what so ever and the screen feels stronger on galaxys
- 09-27-2013, 07:56 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 12:24 PM #3
- 09-27-2013, 01:01 PM #4
- 09-28-2013, 11:47 PM #5
- 132 Posts
Re: screen issue or just development
mine does the same thing, even wtih a very light touch. however, i only notice it in TWRP because it's set to full brightness and the backgrounds are gray/black. on normal brightness throughout the UI of the phone, i never notice it. there's like, zero gap between the digitzer and the LCD, so yeah of course that's gonna happen.
- 09-29-2013, 10:38 AM #6
- By enderwhal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:23 PM
- By Mr_hancock25 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:59 PM
- By Galaxia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:44 AM
- By dukenukems in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:31 AM
- By longtime44 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:21 AM