- 09-27-2013, 10:14 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 10:18 AM #3
- 232 Posts
Re: How can I block a caller on this phone please?
If the caller's number is in your call history log, just touch and hold, an option to reject comes up. You can also open the phone app, press menu to open settings, select call reject and manually enter phone numbers there. That is how it is on the AT&T version at least, don't know if any other carriers variants have any differences.
- 09-27-2013, 12:35 PM #5
- 09-27-2013, 12:59 PM #6
- 09-27-2013, 08:07 PM #7
- By WebbyOne in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:07 AM
- By Inferno182 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:18 PM
- By larryg in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:40 AM
- By star note in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM
- By badduck in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM