- 6 Posts
What UI Tweaks Have Improved Your UX?
Hey guys, I absolutely love my G2. However, I do agree with something I've read in several reviews: UI tweaks improve the experience of using the phone. Personally, I've gotten rid of QSlide in my notifications panel, and I turned my "Front Touch Buttons" Theme to Black Gradation. I'm sure there's even more room for improvement. What tweaks have you guys done? Thanks in advance for responding!
- 09-29-2013, 09:22 AM #2
- 4 Posts
- 09-30-2013, 02:35 AM #3
- 09-30-2013, 07:05 AM #4
- 132 Posts
- 09-30-2013, 07:52 AM #5
- 134 Posts
Re: What UI Tweaks Have Improved Your UX?
I love nova and miss a lot if it's features but no transparency option is a deal breaker. I guess black is an improvement over grey but still looks ghetto imo. If rooting wasn't so risky I may have tried it out. Besides I thought android was all about customization? I didn't know I needed to be dev savvy to use home made hacks to customize my phone.
Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-30-2013, 12:18 PM #6
- By lputzo in forum Rogers RAZR HD LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:29 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 27Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:49 AM
- By CFD323 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:20 PM
- By gotta have it android in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:15 PM
- By Tom Bayerl in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:47 PM