Lag on the G2?
Hey guys. I just recently got my G2 on T-Mobile and do far I love it. One thing had bugged me though. The reviews went on and on about how this is the fastest phone on the market with no lag issues and all kids of other stuff. However I have had some lag issues with mine and some pretty severe for what this phone is supposed to be able to do. It's usually on normal tasks like backing out of the app after sending a text and things if that nature. Does anyone have any suggestions? Did I maybe get just a bad unit? Thanks! It's been flawless otherwise!
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-01-2013, 11:36 AM #2
- 47 Posts
Re: Lag on the G2?
I have not experienced any lagging on my AT&T G2. I consider myself a "normal" user and spend lots of time browsing the web, texting, emailing, and such. I do however have to admit that I have most if not all options off on my phone that can be used for any type of tracking, including GPS location services and like things.
Even when I was downloading a 3GB file over the WiFi and browsing the net and watching Boob Toob videos, and texting and emailing, I have not noticed any lag at all on my phone.
I am not a gamer though and I rarely if at any time have all four cores operating at the same time.
- 10-01-2013, 11:56 AM #4
- 10-01-2013, 04:34 PM #6
- By yogichanana in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:39 PM
- By adityavpratap in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:48 PM
- By Joshua Pack in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM
- By gdanonym in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:18 AM
- By George Jenkinson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:54 AM