I can't get the notification light to work. The phone vibrates and such, but emails, texts, Google voice all don't work. It comes on when I use knock on. I have it turned on in the settings and have gone in and everything is checked. Once, on a text, it turned on right away, then shut off and didn't blink again. What am I doing wrong?
- 10-02-2013, 11:00 PM #3
- 10-03-2013, 02:21 AM #4
- 10-03-2013, 01:27 PM #5
- 10-03-2013, 09:33 PM #7
SOLVED: notification light
Okay...well I've got it solved, but the solution sucks. You need to do a hard reset of the phone. I then installed Lightflow FIRST, then manually re-installed all my apps. Lightflow works like a champ.
I had e-mailed back and forth with the developer (a very helpful guy) and he had said this worked for one user. It's not clear if it's ONLY the hard reset that does it or if you still need to install Lightflow first. Easy enough for someone else to verify though.
- By mrBMando in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Viscott in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2013, 10:44 AM
- By recDNA in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 37Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:52 PM
- By cb2367 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:56 AM
- By pmsimmons in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:08 PM