1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default notification light

I can't get the notification light to work. The phone vibrates and such, but emails, texts, Google voice all don't work. It comes on when I use knock on. I have it turned on in the settings and have gone in and everything is checked. Once, on a text, it turned on right away, then shut off and didn't blink again. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: notification light

So now the text light works, but no notification lights for Google voice or email.

This is driving me insane. I cannot get the notification light to work with Lightflow or Light Manager. With the default notifications it'll display the charging red pulse but that's it. I've tried everything I can think of but I'm out of ideas.

Is power save on?

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Unfortunately it's not, but good thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle999 View Post
    Is power save on?

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by budkow#AC View Post
    This is driving me insane. I cannot get the notification light to work with Lightflow or Light Manager. With the default notifications it'll display the charging red pulse but that's it. I've tried everything I can think of but I'm out of ideas.
    I'm in the same boat.

Thumbs up SOLVED: notification light

Okay...well I've got it solved, but the solution sucks. You need to do a hard reset of the phone. I then installed Lightflow FIRST, then manually re-installed all my apps. Lightflow works like a champ.

I had e-mailed back and forth with the developer (a very helpful guy) and he had said this worked for one user. It's not clear if it's ONLY the hard reset that does it or if you still need to install Lightflow first. Easy enough for someone else to verify though.