- 529 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
LG G2 and BT audio quality?
I am still trying to choose between S4 and G2.
I was pretty convinced that G2 is better but the only thing that I am afraid of is the aptx over BT thing.
Bough the HTC Stereoclip which is a BT to AUX adapter with aptx codec,using my HTC phones like One X and One give me excellent clear and loud music,but using a non-aptx device like my Cowon J3 will give much lower volume.
So anyone tried the G2 with BT in car,specially with aptx ready receivers?
- 10-07-2013, 08:57 PM #2
Re: LG G2 and BT audio quality?
I tried it out in town today and thought the quality was great to I don't have the One, but so I can't speak for that, but I am very happy with the G2.
Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk 4
- By The English Hacker in forum HTC One M7Replies: 31Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:18 AM
- By dhughes in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:39 PM
- By rackumrack in forum LG G2Replies: 17Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:54 PM
- By Limilicious in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 12Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:29 PM
- By burntorange817 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:46 PM