LG G2 - Lost certain sounds??
It seems like I've lost some small sounds from my rooted Verizon G2 (4.2.2).
There used to be a little "trash" sound the phone made when I dragged an icon from the desktop to the "remove" button at the top. Also, when I turn off the screen (using the rear button or double-tap), the little noise that used to be there is also gone (same sound as when turning the screen on, which is still there).
Those are the two that I've seen missing so far... Any way to restore my full sound set?
- 10-13-2013, 01:45 PM #3
- 46 Posts
Re: LG G2 - Lost certain sounds??
Have you double checked the settings to make sure you didn't turn off system sounds by accident? I don't see how rooting the phone would cause specific sounds to disappear. I haven't noticed anything like you mentioned and I am also on a rooted Verizon G2. Are you on the stock rom? Custom launcher?
- By charlee08 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 03:29 AM
- By mjesheem in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:54 AM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:16 PM
- By mindy0326 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:13 AM
- By Kamil Anonim in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:47 AM