- 12 Posts
I have an at&t version and I constantly see the "searching for GPS signal" notification pop up every 15-20 minutes.
I have all location access settings turned off and gps unchecked. I have a feeling this may also be a cause for battery drain.
When I have this as a master setting why can an app override it and turn my GPS on again?
Anyone else have this issue and have a remedy?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 08:31 PM #4
- By noteiii007 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:11 AM
- By movi3king in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2013, 05:55 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:49 PM
- By Harlemknight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:31 PM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:51 PM