- 2 Posts
How do I turn off haptic feedback?
What annoys me is that everytime I hold down an app (e.g. to move the icon around the screen or remove it from the homescreen) theres a vibration. I've already tried disabling vibrate on touch under Settings > Sound > Touch feedback & system. I have also disabled vibrate on kepyress under Settings > General > Language & Input > LG Keyboard > Additional settings.
None of these have worked. Help much appreciated!
- 10-12-2013, 07:05 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 03:52 PM #3
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:04 PM
- By boltor in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Westiemom in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:57 PM
- By dlg_az in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 07:49 AM