- 248 Posts
I did a search and didn't see any threads reporting this but is anyone else having their photos overexposed when using the flash? Last night we were out at the bar and every single photo I took with the flash was washed out and pretty terrible. I tried turning the brightness slider down in the camera app to -1 and it didn't help at all. Eventually I had to just go without the flash.
Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk 4.
- By wanted198 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 10-20-2013, 10:32 AM
- By kool_zero in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:12 AM
- By dellagregg in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:39 AM
- By Adnan Shole in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:05 AM
- By codyahiggins in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:03 AM