How to silence call without denying it?
I didn't know how to do it so I pressed the volume down button and it answered the call ugh. Sometimes I just am busy or don't want to talk but I don't want to make it obvious that I ignored their call and I don't want the phone to keep ringing. Is it the power button that I press?
- 10-17-2013, 11:42 AM #2
- 10-17-2013, 11:50 AM #3
- 10-17-2013, 03:26 PM #5
- 10-18-2013, 02:47 PM #7
- 96 Posts
Re: How to silence call without denying it?
All good information.
You should also have an "Ignore" button on your screen when an incoming call is ringing (there's also an "Ignore with message" button that will automatically send a text with either standard content or custom content you can select - such as "busy - call you later").LG G2 - VS980
- By below_radar_00 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:01 PM
- By Jude Mathis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 12:21 PM
- By dlee1001 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:41 AM
- By dacop in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:33 AM