Using the G2 at the gym

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
What case or armband are you guys using at the gym with this phone? I had a generic one for my droid Bionic that doesn't fit the G2. Currently using my bionic at the gym till I can get a good armband for this phone. Thanks

Sent from my Verizon LG G2

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I use this at the gym. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3153252
I can leave my phone in my gym bag and not worry about missing calls or IM's. It syncs perfectly with my music player via bluetooth.

FYI I don't have a G2 yet but the device works great with my old Atrix 4G. Can't imagine it not working with a G2

What case or armband are you guys using at the gym with this phone? I had a generic one for my droid Bionic that doesn't fit the G2. Currently using my bionic at the gym till I can get a good armband for this phone. Thanks

Sent from my Verizon LG G2

Last edited:

aiaN

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I use this at the gym. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3160440
I can leave my phone in my gym bag and not worry about missing calls or IM's. It syncs perfectly with my music player via bluetooth.

FYI I don't have a G2 yet but the device works great with my old Atrix 4G. Can't imagine it not working with a G2

How long is the range of this? And how many walls? I actually thought about trying this. And how does it cope with spotify/wimp or other streaming apps? :)

mount.zed

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I get about 20 to 30 ft. My phone is always close by. Never used it for streaming apps

How long is the range of this? And how many walls? I actually thought about trying this. And how does it cope with spotify/wimp or other streaming apps? :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney