LG G2 - Camera Issue? Sports + Burst mode
I was golfing with some buddies this past weekend and was playing with the different camera modes. I wanted to take some action shots so I changed the camera to Sports + Burst. In this mode, you hold the shutter button and the G2 will take 20 photos in succession over a short period of time. After uploading the photos to my PC I noticed that a few shots in the middle of the Burst series were blurry, somehow became out of focus. The rest of the photos looked great.
I have the Verizon VS980. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else noticed this on their G2?
- 10-22-2013, 09:56 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: LG G2 - Camera Issue? Sports + Burst mode
Well yes. Burst mode is to maximize your chance of getting a good shot. If you tried to take a shot yourself you'd probably miss it. So the camera takes 20 shots with (maybe) rapidly alternating foci to ensure you get one that's good. Why do you want 20 shots of the same scene anyway? Just take them out if you want to gif it.
- 10-22-2013, 12:44 PM #4
- By Bryan Jenkins1982 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 44Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:43 AM
- By fredhoffmann3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:26 PM
- By Kevin Colwell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Alberto Ortega in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:00 AM
- By Ilanit Coifman in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:31 AM