Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tp2386
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is anyone going to sell their g2 for the N5?

I have the g2,coming from a note 3, and I love it! My two weeks end on the 31st when the N5 is supposed to be available. Anyone thinking of getting the n5 since it's pretty much a g2 but without the bloat and running 4.4.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Default Re: Is anyone going to sell their g2 for the N5?

No point for me.

Rooted and installed TWRP for recovery. If anything the N5 being so similar has me wanting to stay since it's only a matter of time before someone gets the 4.4 base in a custom G2 GSM ROM.

Absolutely not. The battery on this phone is ridiculous. I've never worried about a charger since the day I got the phone. Couple that with everything else it offers.

No way...the hardware on this phone will be better than what the N5 has to offer. Battery life is unreal. As far as software goes, I'm already rooted so I'll be waiting for 4.4 as soon as its ported to the G2. Being that the G2 and N5 are both LG, I dont expect to wait that long.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Why would I want to downgrade? Besides kitkat nexus 5 has nothing better then the G2

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

I was going to wait for it but fell in love with the back buttons and the camera. The nexus won't have a very good camera and no buttons on the back. Also battery life is amazing.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by livetoride4666 View Post
    I have the g2,coming from a note 3, and I love it! My two weeks end on the 31st when the N5 is supposed to be available. Anyone thinking of getting the n5 since it's pretty much a g2 but without the bloat and running 4.4.

This is far from the truth. Seriously, we already know the G2 has the better battery and better camera. The screen is a bit bigger too. l see it like this, you can turn your G2 into a N5 but not the other way around.
    scorpiodsu likes this.

Global Posts
    991 Global Posts
    ROM
    Various

Hell no! It won't be on Verizon and I'm stuck with them until T-Mobile gets to Montana. With the ROMs available right now I couldn't be happier with this device. The G2 is the better of the two anyways IMO.
    Phone: LG G2, Nexus 4
    Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013), Xoom
    Retired: Blackberry Storm and 2, Droid X and X2, Galaxy Nexus
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by gummyjelly View Post
    I was going to wait for it but fell in love with the back buttons and the camera. The nexus won't have a very good camera and no buttons on the back. Also battery life is amazing.

Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app
    Yeah I'm right in the same boat. Fell in love with it.

No way !!!G2 is really a best phone...when I used note 2....after full charge at night ,in the morning..it will be 65 percent. ...but G2 remains 100 percent...when playing games battery level ...never goes down. .in one full day usage no need worry about battery.then camera is awesome. ..no words.....this is the best phone....(I have used IPhone...then note family...battery is worse) but really LG Learned from us what we need....

Posted via Android Central App

Why? The G2 is the Nexus 5.1

Already did. Loved the G2, but I love getting the newest software. My moto x is holding me over quite nicely in the meantime.

Posted via Android Central App

I will, shocking isn't it. LOL

Definitely not: I love the battery life and camera on the G2 as well as buttons on the back and "knock knock". Oh, and I don' know if I can ever go back from having texts show in a pop-up window for quick reply.
    Regard all phenomena as dreams...

I thought about it but like others here said the hardware on the G2 will be a little but better and I actually don't mine LG's UI. I'm not going to be flashing a lot anyway so a long as there 1 stable stock Android ROM available then I can both with this device.
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html