- 129 Posts
Screen randomly turning off
I will be browsing a webpage or on a app and then screen just goes black as if I wasn't touching the screen when I was. A simple reboot fixes it for a while but it starts to do it again. It does it randomly, doesn't matter what app I am on. Has anyone else experienced this? I have smart screen off since I didn't notice a difference with it on before. I might turn that feature back on to see if it helps if it continues.
Sent from my LG-D801 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-26-2013, 02:14 PM #2
- 34 Posts
Re: Screen randomly turning off
My screen has went black twice. I will do the double tap and the white led light will Blink but the screen will stay black. Will not let me reboot then all of the sudden the screen will come back on. If it keeps doing it I will take it to Verizon and see what they say.
Posted via Android Central App
- By ahamick in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2013, 07:42 PM
- By ozfoxy in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 03:27 PM
- By EvelynMarie31 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:26 AM
- By ccpopham in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:39 AM
- By libisj67 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 09:33 AM