- 1 Posts
Very Poor Bluetooth Streaming Quality - G2 AT&T
So far I like this phone quite a bit but one key thing I use my phone for is streaming to my stereo in my car. I used to have a nokia 920 and the sound from bluetooth streaming was great (tho unstable on occasion). This sounds very flat and crackles quite frequently on high vocals, etc. I can fix the flat sound, but the crackling doesn't seem to have a cure.
Is there a fix for this? I know some bluetooth devices have a "high quality" connection mode.. can't find anything on this one.
Would appreciate any help I can get. The sound is going to drive me nuts.
- 10-29-2013, 10:07 AM #2
- 11-01-2013, 02:14 PM #3
- 11-01-2013, 03:23 PM #4
- 11-01-2013, 03:38 PM #5
- By ZarathustraHead in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 37Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Jim Decker in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 10:13 AM
- By 08BlackWRX in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:52 PM
- By jfenton in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
- By Guyute278 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:47 PM