what's that app vutalk

jeno27

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't see this app...in applications but I use too see this app in system running apps...

Posted via Android Central App

outcastex

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Vu Talk is an app that lets you share your screen with the person your calling. The person needs any LG device that has Vu talk enabled. ^FC

omid zand

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Dear outcastex, I`ve problem in vutalk. I entered my phone number and take auth code with sms. but phone remain in waiting ... mode. what should I do and what is the reason?

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
You don't even have to call the person to use vutalk if you dont want to. My wife and I vutalk all the time while i'm in my boring class and she's home.

LGElectronics

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Dear outcastex, I`ve problem in vutalk. I entered my phone number and take auth code with sms. but phone remain in waiting ... mode. what should I do and what is the reason?

I would suggest dropping LG support a line. It's easyer to troubleshoot problems like this over the phone rather then bouncing posts back and forth.
Error For Live Chat or Call at 800-243-0000. ^FC

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
How do you get to the app? I have no icon for it.

LG G2

Go to phone app, then to the contact tab. You will see an icon to the left of the search bar. Tap that to register the service. You can only do vutalk with other g2's or optimus pros I believe.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Courtney Mcmonagle

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Go to phone app, then to the contact tab. You will see an icon to the left of the search bar. Tap that to register the service. You can only do vutalk with other g2's or optimus pros I believe.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I had the app button and only used it once to talk to my boyfriend with nd now i went to use it again nd the icon disappeared but my boyfriend still has it on his phone how do i get it back on mine?

mtzjessi925

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the icon button but it doesn't ask for my number and when I accept the terms it says network error

Posted via the Android Central App

rehan ashar

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
while I was using the korean version software for lg optimus g pro, I found the VU talk feature. after installing the international version to my phone the feature disappeared. please help??

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Vu Talk was an LG app that allowed you to send notes during a phone call to other users with VuTalk on their phones. LG stopped supporting the app and shut down its services a couple months ago. So, the app will no longer work.

David

TONTEEN

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I do not understand this VU Talk. I never accessed it or wanted it or have any knowledge of it, but the Terms and Conditions keep coming up . during my conversations, and interrupts my conversations. I have had my Opitmus LG several years and never had this app VU-Talk access my phone. I keep cancelling but as soon as I receive a call or make a call The VU-Talk comes up.
Thank You

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty