Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeno27
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default what's that app vutalk

    I can't see this app...in applications but I use too see this app in system running apps...

    Posted via Android Central App
    bamcgee likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Vu Talk is an app that lets you share your screen with the person your calling. The person needs any LG device that has Vu talk enabled. ^FC
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Ho thank you....for your reply. ...

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Dear outcastex, I`ve problem in vutalk. I entered my phone number and take auth code with sms. but phone remain in waiting ... mode. what should I do and what is the reason?
  5. #5  
    tp2386's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    You don't even have to call the person to use vutalk if you dont want to. My wife and I vutalk all the time while i'm in my boring class and she's home.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Quote Originally Posted by omid zand View Post
    Dear outcastex, I`ve problem in vutalk. I entered my phone number and take auth code with sms. but phone remain in waiting ... mode. what should I do and what is the reason?
    I would suggest dropping LG support a line. It's easyer to troubleshoot problems like this over the phone rather then bouncing posts back and forth.
    Error For Live Chat or Call at 800-243-0000. ^FC
  7. #7  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    You don't even have to call the person to use vutalk if you dont want to. My wife and I vutalk all the time while i'm in my boring class and she's home.
    How do you get to the app? I have no icon for it.

    LG G2
  8. #8  
    tp2386's Avatar

    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Quote Originally Posted by 20degrees View Post
    How do you get to the app? I have no icon for it.

    LG G2
    Go to phone app, then to the contact tab. You will see an icon to the left of the search bar. Tap that to register the service. You can only do vutalk with other g2's or optimus pros I believe.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  9. #9  
    dplane's Avatar

    Posts
    333 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Good to know.. Now I can disable it safely.

    Posted via Android Central App
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LG G2 (VZW)
    HTC Droid DNA - Moonshined/S-Off
    HP TouchPad - CM10.1 JB 4.2.2
  10. #10  

    Default Re: what's that app vutalk

    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    Go to phone app, then to the contact tab. You will see an icon to the left of the search bar. Tap that to register the service. You can only do vutalk with other g2's or optimus pros I believe.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    I had the app button and only used it once to talk to my boyfriend with nd now i went to use it again nd the icon disappeared but my boyfriend still has it on his phone how do i get it back on mine?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:02 PM
  2. Google services and apps running slow and bad.
    By Samuel Bloch in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:00 AM
  3. Facebook app not working after downloading 4.3
    By azdmelani in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:27 AM
  4. For the moments that matter.
    By jjt981 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 07:31 AM
  5. [App][2.2+] Microphone Block - Voice spy security
    By penicilin22 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions