Is your G2 naked?

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I find the screen looks so much better without a case on my G2. I was thinking of picking up one of those quick window cases.

I also have a Body Glove T1 C1 that has a kickstand. I use it when I am at work.

Do you carry your G2 naked (without a case)?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
There should be one thread about this.

No mines not naked.
Reason is because im afraid ill break it at work.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine is currently naked since I just bought it.. But I ordered a case and screen protector... Its such a huge investment that I cant take any chances

outlawz89

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
mines naked for couple days now. I bought a tempered glass screen protector from glass-m and going with no case just got transparent back skin to protect it to a minimal from scratches.

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the quick window one!?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I like it. I'm just used to having a holster to clip to the outside of my front pocket when I have my phone in my pocket so that's really the only reason I got the last case. If they had a holster that fit the QuickWindow case, I would probably use it exclusively.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I am naked, but I know the second I drop it the phone is toast. These phones are incredibly fragile, but looks so good workout a case

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

physioprof

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Using the Incipio Feather seems to be the sweet spot for me balancing slimness with protection. I tried the Incipio Dual Pro, but it looked and felt too bulky.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using cases when I had the hTc One, finally realized how much I'm missing out. It just LOOKS & FEELS much better naked and honestly, it's been a very long time since I dropped my phone.

I only have a Screen Protector (Screen Shieldz, cheap but amazing).

jaime1822

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Incipio Dual Pro, which is great, it adds little bulk. Has anyone tried the Skinomi skins? I wanted to get the light wood grain one, but I'm hesitant.

Posted via Android Central App on my Big Red LG G2

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
God yes. Naked is amazing. I tried a screen protector for 1 day. Garbage. Naked is amazing

Sent from my LG-D802

lakaw

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Screen is naked. Backside has an Xtreme guard skin to minimize the otherwise slippery and fingerprint messiness.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Normally I use my phones completely naked, but for the first time I really like how my phone feels in a case. Poetic's Palette case feels better than the G2 naked IMO, and it leaves the gorgeous screen completely free and open so it's the best of both worlds for me.

And, after using it for a while now I'm also happy to see that crumbs, dust and other crap don't seem to be accumulating along the edges of the case where it hugs the screen, which has been an annoyance of mine with other slim-fitting cases on past phones.

tw3nty2

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Initially went naked but the screen started to get some fine line scratches that could be seen in direct sunlight.
I never dropped or abused the phone and my previous naked iPhone 4s never had scratches like this after 2 years.
Ended up buying a screen protector and I am looking at potential cases.

Posted via Android Central App

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Not really naked but no case on it. I used Glock Tape on the back of it so it wouldn't be slippery. I'm loving it

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci