Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Quick amatuer LG G2 impression

recently Upgraded from a Vibrant to a G2... (Ikr) Just wanted to share my quick impressions if anyone wants to be entertained...

What I like:
    Dat Screen: 5.2" 1080P really hits the spot.. My friends are in awe with the tiny bezel
    Camera: the camera is great! I'm not one of those professional photographers or those that people that notice the Oversaturation and such that easily..but all I can say that it made my homecoming Pep rally a lot more memorable
    Battery: My bro has the S3 and other one has the Nexus 4 and their main problem is that their battery always drains too fast. My G2 is at a 100% after charging it for an hour and started at 49%
    UI: More of a nexus, minimalist style so went to Apex launcher and put my own icons and theme. tapping the notification twice to turn off isnt a bother.
    Knock on: Hit or a miss. Usually works more effectively if i recently turned off the phone.. the deeper the sleep, the harder it is to turn on... thats just my belief.
    gaming: wow not a lag from Asphalt 8
    design: FINGERPRINTS EVERYWHERE!! (black version) getting a case and a screen protector to minimize it. But the phone feels compact even with that big screen. Its really easy to hold to my surprise and light but not as light as others...whatever. buttons in the back is a great idea.. easy for my tiny fingers (they are really tiny, they say i have baby fingers...sigh...)
    Performace: Lag? What lag? never seen it before.
    Calling: (since it is a phone) Fantastic, Can hear clearly

Well some much for "quick" ... i got a little too excited.

Some weird thing: it may be just for my phone but I updated google now and it doesnt have the "ok Google" ..its still at "okay google"

Global Posts
    25,264 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Quick amatuer LG G2 impression

Thanks! Always glad to hear someone likes their device!

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry