- 2 Posts
G2 Music Player Problem
Hello all, I did a search and did not come up with anything. My problem is that when I am adding music to the phone, sometimes it will put artists out of order. For the most part it is in alphabetical order, but some artists go at the top of the artist list (above "A"), even if they are an "I" or "D". I am using "Android File Transfer" on a Macbook Pro. Please help, any advice is much appreciated! Also, if there is any other Mac to G2 program that is better, please advise me; this program has no options to search or edit the music.
- 11-02-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- 11-17-2013, 09:34 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: G2 Music Player Problem
I may have a solution to your music management problem with the LG G2. (and I am new to forums, so I may be doing this wrong)
I just got my LG G2 yesterday, but I found the same problem you did. I came up with a solution (That worked!)
First, you'll need to take the music off your device and put it on a computer.
You'll next want to go into the properties of the file (You can highlight all the files at once!) and look in the section labeled "Comments." This spot needs to be EMPTY in order to organize properly! Hope that helps!
- 11-17-2013, 10:24 PM #5
- By cookie_moster_84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 09:14 AM
- By C B W in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2013, 12:41 AM
- By Jacob Johnson3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:59 AM
- By Evgenibir in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 11-07-2013, 06:08 AM
- By ScottAbbate in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM