Finally naked, well no case.
The only thing that has keep me from going naked with me G2 is how slippery or is. I tried buying Ghost Armor for my GNex when I first got it and it seemed to make it even more slippery, so I knew I wasn't getting thakHz t.
Actually thought about using skateboard grip but was worried it would be to rough and hard to get off if I ever wanted too.
So found this Grip Tape for your Glock - Pistol Grip Tape. * Use on handguns, rifles, shotguns, cell phones, cameras, knives, the list is endless! * Not gritty like sandpaper or skateboard tape. * Does not scuff clothing, holsters, furniture or car seats like thos it's called Glock Tape and is mainly used for grip tape on a gun. But says it can be used on phones. Found a review somebody used on a phone and they said it worked great. Read other reviews and it comes off without any issues.
It can be used pretty much on anything, you cut it out yourself and it's not hard to do. It is grippy without being rough, so far I really like it.
Pictures taken with my GNex.
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
- 11-03-2013, 12:19 PM #2
- 11-03-2013, 02:35 PM #3
- 11-03-2013, 09:33 PM #4If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-04-2013, 08:13 AM #5
- 11-04-2013, 08:36 AM #6
- 11-05-2013, 04:00 PM #7
- 11-05-2013, 08:22 PM #9If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-05-2013, 09:49 PM #10
- 11-05-2013, 10:48 PM #12
- 11-06-2013, 07:47 AM #13
- 11-07-2013, 09:09 AM #14
- 27 Posts
Re: Finally naked, well no case.
I'd love to use all my phones naked if it were just that simple. However, as we all know, as these phones get more and more powerful, the build quality continues to be an issue.
I baby my phones and almost never drop them. Every drop has usually been to a faulty belt clip. With my LG G2, I love the way it looks, but I know that it's plastic. There's no way it will survive a decent drop on the streets of NYC. So I've been switching cases. Last week, I decided to use the official flip case from LG, and while jogging to the bus, the phone flew out of my belt clip and popped right out of the flip case.
My heart literally skipped a beat. I knew my phone was ruined. So I picked it up and noticed on only sustained a minor nick in the bottom right corner. No scratches, cracks, or any other damage. It was still enough to drive me insane. The flip cover is the problem, because it offers no drop protection and leaves the bottom and top of the phone exposed.
Now I use a cruzerlite case that's very thin and offers better protection without hiding the beauty of the phone. Just some food for thought.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM #15If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 11-09-2013, 04:40 PM #16
- 48 Posts
Re: Finally naked, well no case.
I don't like how slippery the G2 is either. I also think that looks pretty cool, so I'm considering trying that at well. Great idea!
If I try it and I don't like it, does the Glock tape come off fairly clean, or would it leave residue that's difficult or impossible to get off?
- 11-09-2013, 05:06 PM #18
- By Nexus4 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:12 PM
- By fabulas in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:25 PM
- By AaronM1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2013, 06:13 AM
- By jon_stewart in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:04 AM
- By Rohit Ramesh1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:22 PM