LG G2 - Problems with switch from wifi to mobile data
Anyone else have this problem :
when leaving my home (and wifi network) the phone doesn't automatically switch to mobile data service. The only way i can get it to work is to go to tethering/networks/mobile networks and switch the "UMTS/LTE automatic" mode off and back on.
Any solutions, suggestions ?
- 11-29-2013, 02:03 AM #2
- 11-29-2013, 03:13 PM #3
- 12-03-2013, 05:30 PM #4
- 12-27-2013, 03:01 PM #5
- 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM #6
- 12 Posts
Re: LG G2 - Problems with switch from wifi to mobile data
I got that same problem solved after the latest update for my international G2. I used to turn on and then off the airplane mode when that happened. I know, nothing fancy, but it worked. Again, an update should fix it for you.
Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
- By justrelaxing in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:30 PM
- By MikeLip in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2013, 02:18 PM
- By goliatham in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:47 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:01 AM
- By aaka3207 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM