Post picture of your LG G2 in a case

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I am really curious how the screen looks like with a case, the side bezels are so thin, I just wonder how they look and function. I think it looks amazing naked, and I would love to keep it naked, but since drop test failed miserably and people report scuffs from light hits and drops, it sounds like we may definitely need some kind of case.
I saw a thread with case suggestions and which case you are getting, etc but nobody posted any pictures.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I am really curious how the screen looks like with a case, the side bezels are so thin, I just wonder how they look and function. I think it looks amazing naked, and I would love to keep it naked, but since drop test failed miserably and people report scuffs from light hits and drops, it sounds like we may definitely need some kind of case.
I saw a thread with case suggestions and which case you are getting, etc but nobody posted any pictures.

Lots of pics in this one: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-lg-g2/316095-cases-verizon-g2.html

jebiga

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
1.jpg

2.jpg

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site

Wow, that case looks great (it would be nicer if the front was black), especially the back. Could you turn the phone on and post a picture? It doesn't look like a soft case, is there enough protection?

Thanks, but I was told cases compatible with other devices were not compatible with Verizon, so I figured the ones on Verizon will not work with non-verizon devices. I am not sure what is the major difference, but at least the buttons on the back shaped differently.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that case looks great (it would be nicer if the front was black), especially the back. Could you turn the phone on and post a picture? It doesn't look like a soft case, is there enough protection?

Thanks, but I was told cases compatible with other devices were not compatible with Verizon, so I figured the ones on Verizon will not work with non-verizon devices. I am not sure what is the major difference, but at least the buttons on the back shaped differently.

You wanted pictures of phones with cases on them. Does it matter how the buttons look? If they make a case for Verizon they make it for every model. The Verizon model got shafted on a lot of cases.

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
You wanted pictures of phones with cases on them. Does it matter how the buttons look? If they make a case for Verizon they make it for every model. The Verizon model got shafted on a lot of cases.

I don't know the major difference between the two but there was a lot of talk on some cases not fitting verizon and I figured the ones that fit verizon won't fit non-verizon. Am I incorrect? Maybe buttons were the differentiating factor between cases, that's why I mentioned the buttons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463