headphones issues

arch067

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchase the LG G2 and i must say that its a beautiful phone; I have a few issues with the phone one of which is when I am using headphones ,, I have one of the new apple headphones and I am unable to adjust the volume with it when listening any kind of audio. I have tried this same headset with my S3 and all works just fine. can someone let me know if there is some setting that I may have missed

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchase the LG G2 and i must say that its a beautiful phone; I have a few issues with the phone one of which is when I am using headphones ,, I have one of the new apple headphones and I am unable to adjust the volume with it when listening any kind of audio. I have tried this same headset with my S3 and all works just fine. can someone let me know if there is some setting that I may have missed

Welcome to the forums.
I don't think there is a setting you missed. I ran into another thread a few weeks ago that was the exact same issue, with a different phone. LG made it though. I think the other phone was a Nexus 4.

Utah_Utes_Man

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a slight hiss / cracking sound from the headphones when 1. The phone is charging and 2. My finger is touching the screen.
Not terribly annoying but still distracting.

Sent from Sprint LG G2

Subae Sebai

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have bought LG G2 recently and it came with Quadbeat 2 headphones, it work fine but the 3 buttons are not working...they work sometimes with lag then they stop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power